New wines from Gini
- New wines from Gini
Five new wines from Gini are now available at Alko webshop and designated restaurants!
- Camillo Gran Cuvee Spumante brut 2010
- 33% Pinot Nero (Noir), 33% Chardonnay, 33% Garganega
- Cheaper but not worse alternative to vintage champagne.
- Campo alle More 2015
- 100% Pinot Nero (Noir)
- Elegant and sophisticated burgundy style wine with less money.
- Le Mattoline Valpolicella Superiore 2013
- 65% Corvina, 25% Corvinone, 10% Rondinella, 5% Oselata
- This wine went through a long and complex vinification process. An alternative to Amarone.
- Maciete Fume Sauvignon
- 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Very small production Sauvignon Blanc for those Sauvignon Blanc lovers who are interested to discover how many different characters this grape can offer.
- Sorai Verona Bianco
- Riesling Renano, Pinot Bianco, Chardonnay, Sauvignon, Garganega.
- A masterpiece of five variety blend with notable oak. Small production wine for true culinarist.